Returns, Refunds & Warranty
Return policy (right of withdrawal)
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without stating reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the product. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, in writing, by post, fax or e-mail) that you are withdrawing from the contract. You can use the model withdrawal form for this purpose, but you are not obligated to do so. You can also use the European model withdrawal form available at https://www.thuiswinkel.org/data/uploads/reglementen/Modelformulier_voor_herroeping.docx. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke the agreement, you will receive all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract, from us. If you only return part of your order, the delivery costs will not be refunded. We will refund you with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us of the decision to withdraw from the agreement. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. The direct costs of returning the goods are for your account.
Our return address:
2408 BZ Alphen aan den Rijn
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.”
If you want to return your order, this works as follows:
- Please fill out the model withdrawal form and attach it as a file to an email sent to us.
- You will receive shipping instructions. The costs for return shipment are for your own account.
- Please return with original packaging if reasonably possible. We check the product on arrival.
- We will refund the entire purchase amount (including any shipping and payment costs) as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the cancellation notice. However, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products, or until you have demonstrated that you have sent them. We will deduct clearly demonstrable damage from the purchase amount to be settled.
- We will refund you in the same way as you paid us.
The legal warranty applies to all items that you buy from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. All our products have a warranty period of two years from the date of purchase. This concerns a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect the legal warranty. If a product becomes defective within this period, we will repair or exchange the product.
Our warranty procedure works as follows:
- Please fill in the return form below and click “Submit”.
- You will receive an email from us with further instructions. If we ask you to send us the defective item, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a shipping label.
- After we have received the defective item, you will receive the repaired or exchanged item within 14 working days.